EPP-TEC is a SDVOSB
that specializes in the maintenance, repair, sustainability and training of various military equipment. Our team of seasoned
veterans provides technical support to all branches of the United States Military as well as government contractors, military
programs, and other government agencies.
Our core expertise includes:
- Soft-walled shelter systems
- Environmental Control
- HVAC (Heating and Cooling)
- Power Generation & Distribution
- Diesel Engines
EPP-TEC also serves commercial entities. From spare parts to
service work, equipment training to annual
service contracts, EPP-TEC will ensure your individual requirements are met with prompt and courteous service. We understand
the sense of urgency required to meet the goals of your mission. Therefore, our goal is to provide each of our customers with a
level of service and expertise that is unmatched.
EPP-TEC. Technical Service. Technical Expertise.
May 6, 2014
- EPP-TEC awarded contract with New York Office of the Chief Medical Examiner & New Jersey Office of the State Medical Examiner for support during exercises at Fort Hamilton, NY.
June 6, 2013
- EPP-TEC awarded contract with New York Army National Guard to provide DRASH equipment technical inspections and training.
April 1, 2013
- EPP-TEC begins contract providing Aerospace Ground Equipment Technicians in Qatar at Al Udeid Air Base.
January 24, 2013
- EPP-TEC wins contract with VHA NCO 16 - 520 for Generator Maintenance Services, Biloxi, MS
June 11, 2012
- EPP-TEC wins 5 year contract to provide quarterly and semi-annual flag mess kitchen equipment maintenance services for the 6th contracting squadron located at USCENTCOM, MacDill AFB, Tampa, Florida.
September 30, 2011
- EPP-TEC wins 5 year contract for maintenance on 32 HVAC systems at FT Jackson, SC
EPP-TEC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.